I must be crazy

dont have to be 21 over here...

i drink a bit, i normally take a couple of cans with me when i go out for a walk with the dog.. dont go out too often, but i do normally have a few cans every evening.. especially if ive had a bad day

how much do you drink when you fish?

Just as a side point, seeing as how I am originally from Russia, I can say that in Europe the resistance to alcohol is so much better than here.

Here a person drinks a glass of red wine and start complaining about a hangover. In mother-Russia you drink a bottle of 50% alcohol and complain that it wasn't strong enough.

how much do you drink when you fish?

depends if i have to drive or not... if i go to the little pond near where i live i normally take 3 or 4 cans with me, but if im driving i dont drink.. i need my licence to get to and from work, cant afford to loose it..

depends if i have to drive or not... if i go to the little pond near where i live i normally take 3 or 4 cans with me, but if im driving i dont drink.. i need my licence to get to and from work, cant afford to loose it..

exactly :) I've never mixed booze and vehicles before.

yeah, it aint a good mix..

chris, as your in canada.. is the drinking age in the whole of canada 18/19? cause im going over there next summer, and ill be 20.. cant rember exactly where it is though, it is in the english (not french) speaking part of Canada

yeah, it aint a good mix..

chris, as your in canada.. is the drinking age in the whole of canada 18/19? cause im going over there next summer, and ill be 20.. cant rember exactly where it is though, it is in the english (not french) speaking part of Canada

It's 19 in most of Canada, but 18 in quebec (and alberta? or something too)

Back
Top Bottom