i modded an xbox controller for my pc :)

You can view HD-DVD movies when the HD-DVD player comes out for the Xbox 360. :)

If you're stuck between which one you like, just do some research. See which console has the games you like. Personally I want an Xbox 360 because I feel it has better games like Gears of War, Halo 3, Forza Motorsport 2 etc. The PS3 is a pretty powerful console though it is a bit expensive and hyped up if you ask me, but it has some great games like Resistance: Fall of Man or Gran Turismo HD.

cant ya connect a normal x box 360 controller to a windows machine

Yes. The wired Xbox 360 controller works on both the Xbox 360 and PC. The wireless controller currently doesn't, but Microsoft has a USB transmitter and reciever in the works. :)

alvino said:
Yes. The wired Xbox 360 controller works on both the Xbox 360 and PC. The wireless controller currently doesn't, but Microsoft has a USB transmitter and reciever in the works. :)
do you need to download any extra drivers to use the xbox 360 controller on a windows machine

Not sure. Usually you just need to make sure Windows detects it and that your game supports gamepads.

Back
Top Bottom