I might have found a good job.....

rohan23

Fully Optimized
It's at Geek Squad! :D

Leaving for my interview in a few minutes. I was just hoping from some luck from you guys. I hope it goes well.

Did you guys ever wonder that is part of their policy to cheat their customers?

Think about it, there's people like us that wants to work for geek squad to show them how its done, and I am sure some of us are able to get the job, and yet.. There are no good reviews for them.

Anyways, Good Luck.

Geek Squad is closely watched, Atleast it was when I was there years ago. "Services Rendered", which has by far the most margin for profit in the entire store, hands down, You can be rest assured you will have the Services manager and Sups over your shoulder watching. Services from Geeksquad, Car Install, Magnolia and HT Install alone can truly make or break a store if you don't consistently hit budget.

Best Buy goes through soo many Supervisors and GM's it's not even funny..Simply because they get laid back and let things slide. You produce money for BBY, You have job security. If you install 4 pieces of hardware for a customer...You better have 4 $39 Hardware Installs or a "package" rung up. No "It's free" because it's just oh soo easy to do..That would be your first write-up.

Have Fun!;)

I applied there and they turned me down on the interview. Apparently, having actual goals in life is not what they want in their workforce.

It went really well. The lady immediately scheduled me for my third interview, which I hear doesn't happen to often. She said my goals were admirable and my previous experience was impressive. She said she loved my attitude and I would fit along fine and do well here. From what I've been reading online, if you get to the third interview, you basically have the job. I'm just glad to finally have some income coming in.

It went really well. The lady immediately scheduled me for my third interview, which I hear doesn't happen to often. She said my goals were admirable and my previous experience was impressive. She said she loved my attitude and I would fit along fine and do well here. From what I've been reading online, if you get to the third interview, you basically have the job. I'm just glad to finally have some income coming in.

If you got a third interview, You got the job....At that point, It's yours to lose. Most stores third is with the GM..Least that's how our local stores did things.

Congrats man! The geek squad should make a nice resume builder for you if your planning to go into the computer industry.

Back
Top Bottom