I made the switch

Were you running Vista? I'm currently running W7 and I have to say I love it! Other than installation and activation, I have yet to encounter a major grievance. I would suggest you take a look into it, especially if you know someone who could hook you up with the student upgrade for $30. It's definitely a steal!

Were you running Vista? I'm currently running W7 and I have to say I love it! Other than installation and activation, I have yet to encounter a major grievance. I would suggest you take a look into it, especially if you know someone who could hook you up with the student upgrade for $30. It's definitely a steal!
7 dollars as a college student =d

I am using ubuntu nbr on my eeepc 1000h and it's probably the best os i've used on it (including 7).

What programs have you installed on it?

Yea give me one second, I decided to Dual-Boot so now i am on Vista for the ventrillo server, i still need some time to migrate everything over

EDIT: Damn i am already getting an error with GRUB. Anything i can do? Or should i just delete everything off the partitions and use Unbuntu as my main OS?

Back
Top Bottom