i lost crazy pounds

Fanatic4Christ

Daemon Poster
at the begining of this year i was weighing in at 265 and had a waist size of 44". i decided its time for a change you know? i freakin stoped over-eating and excersized prbly like 3-4 times and in a month i droped to freakin 230 and a 38" waist. anyone else lose weight this fast like this?

i work out and i make musle but i dont really lose weaight. if anything i gain wheaight cuz muscle is 4x heavier then fat

Losing weight has never been THAT hard. It's just doing what you did: Don't over eat, don't eat junk food, and exercise every once in a while.

Most people just can't mentally force themselves to do it.

i just jogged a mile or so and also i dont really have that much fat i like to bench press for fun and bench over 300 and the most ive leg pressed was 350 40 times strait. so yeah....

did my diet help u?????or the workout plan i gave u???ive lost 20 pounds and ill post pix march 6th on my b day!!

Wow thats cool I totally need to start working out
but working at a pizza place and having a car to drive everywhere doesn't help :D I think ive gained a little weight

did my diet help u?????or the workout plan i gave u???ive lost 20 pounds and ill post pix march 6th on my b day!!

well the diet thing a little bit, like i eat only healthy foods now and u gave me a good idea of where to start but the excerize i was way to busy for so i couldent do it, i only ran alot

nice glad i could help!!!diet is like most of what u will look like it will make or break u excerise only helps u get there.but i like to do both i got to admit durning winter months i let myself go....i bulked to much so got to shed more weight then im accustomed to...the 1800 calories i eat a day isnt fun!!special all the chicken.

Back
Top Bottom