I loathe iTunes

I don't say that I hate iPods, so much as they aren't in my price range... I recently got a SanDisk Sansa e250. I don't regret it yet. Easy to drag and drop music w/ Windows Explorer. It plays all the music at random if set that way. I'm using it in my car so I just plug it in to the cigarette lighter plug with a converter, and use a cassette thing to get the music to the radio. All I do is turn it on and it starts playing where I last turned it off. Never had a freezing problem. Earbuds that came with it sound pretty good to me. Best earbuds I have owned. I read reviews about the problems of getting music from WMP to sync with the player, but it's probably hopeless to do it like that. It's much easier to drag and drop the music.

Personally, I abhor IPods. I did not get sucked into the crowd thinking, "Gotta have an IPod. Gotta have an IPod!" It was no more than just a name to me. Rather than trying to be cool, I try to be practical and go with what I like.

I favor the MP3 player. Not to mention, I have one on my phone being that I own the Sprint Fusic LG LX 550 which comes with pretty much all the bells and whistles.

Back
Top Bottom