i live in such a dodgy street

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, my neighbors fight a lot, a few nights ago they had a massive fight well i was trying to sleep all i could here was a ton of yelling and screaming cars getting hit with something solid and i try and ignore it but curiosity got the better of me in the end so i go to look out the window and there's like 2 maybe 3 cop cars out the front of the neighbors house some guy kneeling on the ground probably got sprayed with pepper spray and than got taken away in the cop car and than 15 or so Min's later a tow truck comes and tows away some guys car. i thought that might of being the end of their fighting for a while but no just to night they had another fight first there was lots of yelling than some guy got chased up the street with his t-shirt and hands covering his face so i assume he got punched and yes he did get punched and than he got punched again and drops to the ground and than the cops tackle the guy who punched him to the ground and hard and than a bunch of guys come like 5 or so of em and the cops pull out the pepper spray ready to spray em all, what a night and there still fighting. god how will i sleep tonight.

Punctuation would be nice...... Nice neighbourhood, make sure you have a good dead lock on the outside doors if i was you and decent windows lol.

yeah sorry about that punctuation. they mostly keep to themselves, even though i have had 1 problem with some feral bustard trying to scything petrol out of my tank:eek:. i read through my original post and it seemed fine to me

i read through my original post and it seemed fine to me

Well you need to take some more writing classes then... Copy/paste that into a word document and see Word crash from all the grammatical/punctuational errors :p.

I used to live in a neighborhood sorta like that...lived in a trailer court (yes, ha-ha, funny) till I was 12, and had lots of fights like those.

haha where my mom lives one of the storest here gets robbed like once a month. one month was bad they robbed oen store then the next day they robbed teh store across teh street. its now nicknamed roberry lane....

i have had 1 problem with some feral bustard trying to scything petrol out of my tank

Scything? So he was trying to slash your car with this?

1999-0506-b-scythe.JPG

I think you mean siphon. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom