I know i've asked before but..

mike080013

Baseband Member
Im just trying to revisit all the possible problems i could be having... I turn on my computer and it seems like everything is running fine, but when i try to turn the monitor on it says no signal. I built my comp with the specs in my sig. I think i may have ordered the wrong ram, but i ordered some that i know is compatible (its on the way). So anyway, I was told that it could be my cd-rom, my gpu's could be fried (which i doubt) or my power supply(but that seems fine). Is there anything else? should i just wait for the ram and see if that fixes it? or should i be looking into new possibilities...

**My Cd-Rom doesnt open all the way???

I had this problem with my flat screen FTF I got home from college booted it up, it crashed then I turned it on and off and I had the no signal error on the screen, I had to replace my flat screen with an old chucky dell monitor, maybe the same problem you had, I had my yesterday.

I'm not moaning too much this monitor gives better refresh rate..

The way I found out was plugging it into my mums monitor and it worked fine so then I found out it was my FTF, try plugging it into anougher monitor if not then I'm sorry that I couldn't help :(

Hope you work it out soon

Back
Top Bottom