I just watched a movie- There Will be Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its true to a point, but I feel I can make excuse that it was spearheaded by the way his father was acting. Plus...he was probably completely out of tune with reality. I would be...based on the movie his life was hard and spartan. plus he became deaf.

But I do agree.

i didnt enjoy watching it in theatres, and i left becuase it was rediculously long. i thought it was over, then he shoots his pretend brother and it seemed like another hour was coming so i was like screw this and left. it was super boring.

Thanks a lot for making this thread. I remember seeing this trailer some time ago and it was one of those trailers that left me smiling. Been so busy over the past year that I completely forgot about it. I'm going to check this out when I get home from work. I check imdb religiously for new dvd releases and new movie trailers but this slipped though the cracks somehow. So did "W." now that I think about it. Want to see that one too :)

Kinda funny, but the "oil" premises of "There Will Be Blood" made me think of the movie "W." as well... :(

LOL
bambi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom