I just watched a movie- There Will be Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel's a bad guy...the only character I hated more was that "christian" pastor dude...Oh gosh...I hated him. Great actor though.

That guy was so "Children of the Corn".... :S Anyway, I thought There Will be Blood was boring and too long. DDL is good as always but heck.... I agree with the comment about Gran Torino, it is great. I also liked No Country a lot.

It never amounted to anything I didn't care for it at all.

No country for old men was good.

Watching it now ... it's just about over

I don't think it moved slow really... well, perhaps... but it's the type of movie that you expect to be slow. I love it so far.

EDIT: Just finished it... and oh yes, this is a very good flick. Loved it!

Interesting movie. Pretty much from start to end, Daniel was nothing more that a greedy ******* that cared for no one else except for himself

I did like that part where Daniel ditches his son off on the train.
I did like Henry Brands story too.

"I'm finished"

Interesting movie. Pretty much from start to end, Daniel was nothing more that a greedy ******* that cared for no one else except for himself

"I'm finished"

[spoiler]Interesting movie. Pretty much from start to end, Daniel was nothing more that a greedy ******* that cared for no one else except for himself

"I'm finished"[/spoiler]

fixed

There Will Be Blood is one of those movies where I walked out of the movie theater hating it, but I couldn't get it off my mind. It's now probably one of my favorites.

OH! I just saw No Country for Old Men last night.

Good stuff. Instant classic for me.

Agreed, No Country deserved the oscar it got. The movie was pretty much cinematic perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom