I just wanna curl up

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
I just wanna curl up in a corner and sit their forever.

Ok, I logged on my bank and look:

-£528.63 £0.00
DHIASHdashDAshdIASDHIAShdIPasbhdabcJKX CX NCXN

OMFG

ASDASDASDASDDAISUDHIPASHUDPSAIUDHASPI

How the hell do they hit people with charges, i just wanna blow up every bank in the world asodjas;djaosdhA

I just wanna curl up in a corner and sit their forever.

Ok, I logged on my bank and look:

-£528.63 £0.00
DHIASHdashDAshdIASDHIAShdIPasbhdabcJKX CX NCXN

OMFG

ASDASDASDASDDAISUDHIPASHUDPSAIUDHASPI

How the hell do they hit people with charges, i just wanna blow up every bank in the world asodjas;djaosdhA
wow and yoour job is taking care of other peopls accounts

wtf muz, you don't know anything do you about accounts?

infact do you even know what I do and how I do it? I do bookkeeping and VAT not banks ffs.

And btw its not my fault, you see, I was due 30pound, but i got it late and i spent over my overdraft thinking it would be their on time but it was'nt, IT WAS JUST LATENESS, Then I got charged 70pound and then 35pound a few times, next min its at -500

I don't understand how you're capable of any job when you are unable to speak properly on a forum. I never understand anything you're saying.

because I work with figures.

And your not around much, I doubt you would lol.

stop comming in dissing me ya jelous or something that i got a good job? because half this forums seems to diss me and their is always the comment on my job. im a fuckin trainee, im learning jesus bloody christ, where not all like geeks who can spell correct.

I did'nt even go school, just stfu you have no idea about my life, now im back on my feet, i lost alot in school, and i could'nt go much. i aint even going into it.

DONT EVEN DARE DISS ME!

Neg rep you fool

stop comming in dissing me ya jelous or something that i got a good job?

Neg rep you fool

Trust me I'm well aware you didn't go to school. Immaturity, lack of intelligence..i caught on quick. But yes I'm so jealous, your job and education sounds SO prestigious (sorry if that word is too big for your mind to boggle, go grab your closest dictionary) You must have a great job when you're trying to sell of broken shit on ebay.

wtf muz, you don't know anything do you about accounts?

infact do you even know what I do and how I do it? I do bookkeeping and VAT not banks ffs.

And btw its not my fault, you see, I was due 30pound, but i got it late and i spent over my overdraft thinking it would be their on time but it was'nt, IT WAS JUST LATENESS, Then I got charged 70pound and then 35pound a few times, next min its at -500

it was a jokey comment and now you have blown everything way out of proportion

And your not around much, I doubt you would lol.

stop comming in dissing me ya jelous or something that i got a good job? because half this forums seems to diss me and their is always the comment on my job. im a fuckin trainee, im learning jesus bloody christ, where not all like geeks who can spell correct.

Neg rep you fool
Im not personally jealous because im at college doing A levels and hopefully next year imma apply and get accepted at a uni to study law then if all goes to plan do my LPC and get a place in a law firm
what would you rather have
Slow backtrack into a career in accountancy or the traditional route in to a career in law

Oh yer and you think people honestly care about rep

That's rough. You need to apply your book keeping skillz to your own life. That way you'll avoid this problem you created for yourself with the bank in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom