i just starting workin out,

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are you supposed to go? If you want to make the most out of the time you have then you should get some supplements. I wouldn't recommend roids of any type legal or illegal, but protein definitely, maybe creatine and glutamine. All depends on what you can afford, and the goals you are after. Really you'd be best to talk with a trainer for a bit, but all depends on who you can find.

As far as protein youÂ’re looking for probably 0.8-1.3 grams per KG of body weight, depending on your weight. This is what you should be getting from meals plus supplement. Too much is just as bad as too little, and would cause more load on your kidneys and liver. FDA recommends 0.8, but the value needs to increase for those who are very active.

Also a bit of advice for working out, in your case I'd definitely work on stamina over strength. Basically that means more sets, and stepping down a little on weight. Again if you can make it happen then talk to a trainer, they do this kind of stuff for a living and will help you hit your mark a lot faster, and with much less pain.

I find working out great, I cycle about 2-3 hours daily, I've been doing it for the last 5 years. Plus three times a week i go to a school rowing club, so another 9 hours a week on that. Also you can't forget the 1 hour a day during school days, I do strength training. I love staying fit, because you look great and feel great (accept if your tired as heck). More power to u bud!

w3as Preacher talkign about himself or homerj??? OR all of humanity??? :umm: in any event I would have to disagree.

a real workout should be no less then 30mins and no more then 1 hour (aparently if you workout for more then an hour you start to damage you're body)

I dont think this includes warm-ups and warm-downs / stretches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom