I just smashed my car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I am definalty going to be having words with the smash repair tomorrow. Just as I was parking at home, I noticed that the breaks are making a very loud clicking noise when i use them.

Firstly, I am not sure if they have done the wheel alignment correctly or not

NRMA are coming over to have a look at it tonight. However I got a bad feeling that I am going to have to drop the car off at the smash repair again.

[EDIT]NRMA just came to see me. The car was not making that sound. NRMA has advised that i do talk with the smash repair real soon about this.[/EDIT]

Okay. That was sorted out. Lookes like they tried rushing the car out on friday afternoon. Typical.....
The wheel alignment was no done correctly, and there was some thing loose around the front right hand side breaks. :facepalm:

Not sure about other people, but I find that tuesday is the best day to pick up any thing that is getting repaired or serviced.
Why?

Monday - Recovering from week end
Tuesday - They are actually alert
Wednesday - Bored
Thursday - All ready looking for the week end
Friday - Lets get this job done so we can knock off early
Weekend - Closed.

Not sure about other people, but I find that tuesday is the best day to pick up any thing that is getting repaired or serviced.
Why?

Monday - Recovering from week end
Tuesday - They are actually alert
Wednesday - Bored
Thursday - All ready looking for the week end
Friday - Lets get this job done so we can knock off early
Weekend - Closed.

100% agree with you on that and I think it applies to more industries than auto-repair (depending on where you go of course).

Yep, its an old addage actually. Usually in relation to buying complex products like a car. Considering my 2 last cars were built in Mexico, i'm pretty sure my last car was built on a monday or friday, and my current one built on tuesday.

Far out..... if only the smash repair put the same effort into my car as they did into the presentation of their buidling

2 new problems.....
1. I had a driver pull next to me yesturday at the lights informing me that my break lights are constantly ON. And know I am rather scared every time some one tail gates me.
2. Air Con is intermittant. There was 2 times where it would not want to turn on.

Typical friday afternoon/monday morning job. :facepalm:

What ever is going on, I noticed this morning that some idiot has linked my break lights with my parking lights. Since I have been driving where possible with out my head lights off over the last few days, I have noticed that my front parking lights turn on every time I hit the breaks.

****ing Friday Afternoon / Monday Morning Job............

It's this BS that is making wait until Tuesday morning before I drop the car off with them. I want the job completed correctly this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom