I just plain don't get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyboy123x

Daemon Poster
http://www.mysticalball.com/

this is kind of creeping me out... i dont get how it works

i mean i thought maybe it was a keylogging thing or something, so i do it by hand and it still guesses right!

i shouldn't say guessing....

i remeber there was that one mountain dew one or w/e that chankama(?) totally dominated on....... any ideas?

edit: i noticed that the symbols all change when you do it again... anything to do with that

editedit: YES!! whatever the number 18 is, thats what it is... it must have a few selected correct values that you will get and then that same symbol a few times :)

LOL.

Dude it's simple math...

Here's your lucky number, no matter what you do you will always get one of these

81,72,63,54,45,36,27,18, and 9

All the same symbols are on these number, you can already guest a head what the thing will spit out.

the answer is always the same symbol... that flower kind of thing....

Law said:
LOL.

Dude it's simple math...

Here's your lucky number, no matter what you do you will always get one of these

81,72,63,54,45,36,27,18, and 9

All the same symbols are on these number, you can already guest a head what the thing will spit out.
there's also zero, for the single didit numbers

anyway, the answer will always be a multiple of 9 below it.

Ah, yea Law got it.

I guess this isnt the one that stumped me. There is another one out there in which you can choose any number at all and it got the right answer. Creepy. Ill try to find it.

EDIT: It also changes the symbol for those numbers every time.

lol ya it had me stumped also...

at first i thought it was cuz when you "concentrate" and stare at they symbol, your mind is projecting it on the white crystal ball.. but then i closed my eyes and the symbol was still there.. lol.. hmm.. thx for explaining it, lol

It's not working for me... lol I even used their example! Maybe I'm not trying hard enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom