I just got a new pair of speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonehelm

Daemon Poster
I just got a Logitech Z-2300...its a 2.1 system ( 200W) THX certified.

I haven't got the time to test it out yet, does anyone have a pair of these or have witnessed the power of these babies?

For me it's a big jump 'cause I used to have $2 garage sale speakers.

lol i thought u said "i just got a new pair of sneakers" lmao....wow $2 thats cheap!!!! but i havent heard them before..let us know what they sound like

yes. they are fricken great!!! speakers.
my buddy has a pair and they will pound (but upgraded to the 5500 cause well....he's in a union......)
the sub is amazing with metal music as well rap.
and the two speakers will definetally do the 200 watt rms
i was actually thinking about buying them cause future shop ran out of x530's that were on sale simply because i've heard my buddies.

best 2.1's i have heard.
next to the klipsh or howver you spell that **** name! lol.
those simply go though concrete

2300s are probably the best for the money, they sound fantastic especially with an Audigy or better sound card. Beautiful speakers, I wish I could afford a pair.

H4x3r said:
lol i thought u said "i just got a new pair of sneakers" lmao....wow $2 thats cheap!!!! but i havent heard them before..let us know what they sound like

lol so did i.

i got the best Pc speakers on the market ( also most expensive) the Creative s750's 7:1 THX I also have the Z-300 Sitting in my Garage theyre Great Speakers! but they just didint do it for me not loud Enough,
well the Sneakers thing must be some sort of brain thing like
QjT50915.gif

homerj14 said:
i got the best Pc speakers on the market ( also most expensive) the Creative s750's 7:1 THX I also have the Z-300 Sitting in my Garage theyre Great Speakers! but they just didint do it for me not loud Enough,
well the Sneakers thing must be some sort of brain thing like
QjT50915.gif

well thats a little cocky...bet my pc speakers could out do yours;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom