I just got 5k Posts. Now I have a quesion for YOU!

Half Evil

Golden Master
Well this isn't a bow to me, I have so many posts, I have no life thread. I have actually a question for you.. Because I do have so many feakin posts.

My qestion is this..
Do you guys think I post too much. I mean I post useless things.. Random things.. Ect. You know what I mean.. Im just kind wondering.. I got all thses posts kind fast. So do you think im posting to much, or do you actually enjoy seeing me around the forums.

And pease be serious. Im not gonna get mad or anything. I just want to know what you guys think of me.. Because I rememher this thread..
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=23797

And Im just wondering, if things have changed... I mean.. Just a simple quesion. And please be sincere. Just dont be like "you SUCK!" and give no reason. Be like "no, you suck at life, and this is why"

Lol.. Anyways.. Yeah.. So.. Thanks :)

EDIT>
I mean like.. I could stop posting all the things I do, and solely about computers. I guess thats what im trying to say.. Should I keep posing like I do.. Like How I make little comments, and just say thanks, or good luck. I mean thats a post right their.. Un needed, because its not about computers.

So.. do you care how I post.. Or, can I just keep going along like I am?

No im not leaving.. I mean like.. Should I post random things like, I usually do. Like whatever is on my mind.. Or should everything be more informative. Although I do have fun how im posing now..

Post however you feel like, just keep it within the rules of the forum. As long as you stick to the rules, there's no faul or harm. :)

no, you suck at life and this is why: you SUCK!

j/k j/k j/k haha i am so damn funny

naw man, i've never had a problem with your postings, it's all good.

LoL, i got no problem with ur posting. :D

Well i have only been here for about 1 month. So i don't really no what ur like but what the hell! keep ok going and going, and going, and going.....

I agree with all the above posts, you're cool man, and all your random posts give me a laugh... Keep it up. :cool:

I mean like.. I could stop posting all the things I do, and solely about computers. I guess thats what im trying to say.. Should I keep posing like I do.. Like How I make little comments, and just say thanks, or good luck. I mean thats a post right their.. Un needed, because its not about computers.

So.. do you care how I post.. Or, can I just keep going along like I am?
Naaah, just keep the random less than the serious, you'll be OK, 5000 odd posts in just under a year seems a lot though, around 15 a day, 7/365, but hey, cutting down a little on some idle chit-chat a little should do the trick. :)

Back
Top Bottom