!i!i!iLowest temps!i!i!i

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYL\X/3K

I know <html>, do you?
Dont know if this was done before but ehh wat the h3ll,

i opened my window near my pc i was amazed (BTW it wasnt cold boot)
anyone lower? :D
Lowtemps.jpg

hahhaha. Its -5 up at college (maine) I should make a vent that sucks air into the front of my pc. By the time it hits the room, it would be like 60 degrees lol.

*runs off to home depot to buy a roll of ducktape... a snorkle... rubber tubing...and a leaf blower.*

-5 F outside that is. I should really use that. My pc is so far away though from the window. Hmm...

yeah i was always thinking about during the winter if i had water cooling to stick the radiator out in the cold. Just would have to make sure when i shout down my pc not to let the fluid freeze.

hickfarm said:
yeah i was always thinking about during the winter if i had water cooling to stick the radiator out in the cold. Just would have to make sure when i shout down my pc not to let the fluid freeze.

lol that Idea really amuses me. I've never seen lower than 18c, but then I've never seen higher than 45c on either of my opterons.:p

My POS Abit mobo says my CPU is at 55C when i put my heatsink (Thermaltake Blue Orb II) and put it in a very similar computer (only difference was motherboard) and it said it was around 30C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom