i hurt, somewhat like the idiot that I am...

yeah glad you are alright, good you where wearing a helmet could have been much worse
i couldnt imagine what goes through your mind when you fall of a motorbike i remember all the times i have fallen off my push bike that shits me up enough ,
lol yea. falling off a pushbike is simular and sucks. luckily ive only done it once (fallen off a push bike) and i had my mobile and some friends around me

lol yea. falling off a pushbike is simular and sucks. luckily ive only done it once (fallen off a push bike) and i had my mobile and some friends around me

it realy sucks , i remember breaking a phone falling off my bike

my brick (nokia 3210) was perfectly fine. although i broke another 3210 and another phone just by putting them in my school bag lol, some bugger must have stood on it. i guess i was lucky on the bike.

It's good to hear that you managed to not get seriously hurt, I like dirt bikes and all, but I will never own a motorcycle..only for the fact that I don't trust them. I realize for some that they are a blessing when it comes to gas prices.

It's good to hear that managed to not get seriously hurt, Ilike dirt bikes and all, but I will never own a motorcycle..only for the fact that I don't trust them. I realize for some that they are a blessing when it comes to gas prices.
The one I posted about was a 1950 250cc BSA, a good looking bike, lacquered dark red tank mudguards & frame, not a square inch of glassfibre or plastic to be seen, large chrome oval panels each side of the four gallon tank, with the BSA motif in the middle, no heel & toe gear change, they came in later, you pressed down to change up, to go to a lower gear, you revved slightly, & put your toe under & pushed up, it was a work of art to get it right at first, but you soon got used to it, one was in a classic BSA bike auction recently it fetched £1300, in the 1920's my father owned a Rudge, square tank, 120cc, almost no suspension, long loose chain that was always coming off, & leather seat, a saddle really, like a large pedal cycle's.

Sorry to hear about that mate, glad that your ok, as a matter of curiosity what are you riding?

The one I posted about was a 1950 250cc BSA, a good looking bike, lacquered dark red tank mudguards & frame, not a square inch of glassfibre or plastic to be seen, large chrome oval panels each side of the four gallon tank, with the BSA motif in the middle, no heel & toe gear change, they came in later, you pressed down to change up, to go to a lower gear, you revved slightly, & put your toe under & pushed up, it was a work of art to get it right at first, but you soon got used to it, one was in a classic BSA bike auction recently it fetched £1300, in the 1920's my father owned a Rudge, square tank, 120cc, almost no suspension, long loose chain that was always coming off, & leather seat, a saddle really, like a large pedal cycle's.

Maybe one of these day's you'll have to post a pic of the bike..

Maybe one of these day's you'll have to post a pic of the bike..
:( Unfortunately I didn't keep any, anyway they were only 3" x 2" snaps, but I can see it so sharp in my minds eye, that I can almost reach out & touch it, I have what is known I believe as a photographic memory, that doesn't mean just for photographs of course, I can "see" certain things that occured 50, 60, 70 years ago with great clarity.

Back
Top Bottom