I hope I can Help.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
This is seriously OT with techist.com but it is a tech site, so I thought I'd give it a mention and that I've joined the SETI@Home search using my older system what was to old for the F@H Project thus using BIONIC Software available as being from Ver.7 onwards. I know we have the tech-forums F@H Team, hence be it all three of us. @LOL.. My self, Patton, and Red fish. But since I have a spare system I don't use I think I'll join in the fun after Posting about this in the "Potentially the longest thread section" of the OT Members area.

Also while I'm on the Subject can I ask that we get an Updated Team Roster, with all stats for the F@H tech-forums team. Hence Patton contributing the most but my self having my Systems up 24\7. I'm not sure if it will happen but I hope one of the Admins, or Mods, could since the Topic I'm talking about is locked within the F@H Forum.

Seti? I thought that lost funding or something.

Thats what I had read early last night. I was doing alot of research and looking at forums, and I read they wanted to acquire close to $500.000 to secure the future of the Distributed Computing. I looked it up and their web site is still active along with the Forums, and I'm processing DATA now as I type this on the Spare PC I have. Using the BIONIC Software.

Not sure to be honest!!

Back
Top Bottom