I have failed me and my computer.

WindowsXP

In Runtime
I have failed. I purchased a floppy disk drive and tried to install it myself. I clicked a few things out of place and forgot to screw in a bolt before I screwed my case cover back on.

Everything seems to be working silently and correctly. I'm afraid I might have messed something up since that is my nature.

I f* up computers. I guess Ill just have my local computer store put it on for whatever they charge. Does anyone know if I might have messed something up because that matters to me.

if everything works then i wouldnt worry. it really isnt hard. only 2 cables to connect to the mobo then the other end to the floppy.

It didn't come with those cables. And I don't have them either. And I can't figure out how to pop the front cover of.

Me = Fail

Well the floppy drive is 2 cables , one fort power and one for data
Also dont worry i have messed up computers before doing things inside it dosent mean you have failed at all its all part of learning

Whats with the self-negativity? It's natural for people to make mistakes and do things wrong. Hell, even I've had my own computer problems.

Just as long as you're learning from your experiences and mistakes you'll be fine. :)

ive got one computer here, with the cover hanging off, the hdd just lying there out of its slot, and it comes up with boot failure or something even though it has xp on it. that serves me right for messing about with it. i know i will fix it in the end though. no need for negativity, have faith

Back
Top Bottom