i have an x800 pro, should i upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseber1982

Enterprise SCCM\SCOM
ok, i got a x800 pro and 600bucks. should i upgrade to something else right now? or wait a few months. Well obviously i should wait a few months, but that is always the case no matter what you buy. I guess, is the fastest card out right now gunna give me much a performance increase?

hmm if i need a lil more money, i can sell mroe crap on ebay. looks like the highest end cards are like around 650. i answered my own question lol. after looking at the benchmarks, the highest end card out right now doesnt really justify the ammount of money that i will spend when i already got an x800pro

ugh and i got an agp board too. i can see what if im gunna want a really good card, im probably gunna have to scrap the board and get a pcie

AGP still has plenty of life and power left in it yet.

If you looking for future proofing though a PCI-E board will do you better as that is the direction the GPU industry is heading.

It looks like you are having the same performance problems with the X800 Pro as I am. I have seriously considered upgrading many times, but its just hard to drop $400 on a 6800GT when I just spent $425 on an X800 Pro six months ago that was supposed to be a kick-arse card but ended up being something for the crapper.

yep i agree with beedubaya i had same shit i thought it was gona be really kick ass shit like 100 fps on games and shit constant stuck at 100 fps when i play like cs and shit but it ended up going from like 40-130 constantly 50-90 so that skind of shitty for that card =/ but dont upgrade lol its gona be a waiste u already have a so called ''good card'' so no need..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom