I have always susspected as much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, they haven't collected hard evidence, just computer simulations and the such on how it reacts. It sucks that we think we know the universe, yet, we know nothing about it yet.

Mathematicians do have the capability to think of such things Oreo. If you really think about Time and Space, it is nothing but Math. It is nothing more than crunching numbers. A math professor would be more than able to do such things.

Actually Discovery Channel had a 4 hour mini-series with Stephen Hawking not long ago. He talked about time-travel and gave reasons why it wouldnt be possible. Such as the paradox effect. That is just 1 of about 5 reasons he gave in his explination. It was a great watch. If it wasnt like $60 for those 4 hours i would get it.

yes but time and space is only math from our point of view. math is something man has invented to count understand everything. if we had more sence's would we discover that the universe is ultimately something more then math??? this is kind of long to explain yet also kind of pointless but the theory has some sort of sence to it. just think if we had the ability to sence/ see the universe in a different way would we just be dimming things down to something math oriented/ information based. a good example of this is the comparison of mathematicians to artists. i feel kind of lame trying to explain this but i hope some of you get what im trying to say.

^they think it's there anyway, no proof has ever been collected.

Hey, we just need to find the Nibbloneans as they poop it.......

225px-Nibblonians.jpg

I can do that too, seriously I have no idea what I was drinking last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom