I have a predicted build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this mobo work with this HDD im reconsidering transfering HDDs i can always just transfer later right through a wire?

New HDD:Detailed Specifications for Western Digital Caviar SE 16 250GB 7200 16MB SATA-300 OEM Hard Drive WD2500KS at TigerDirect.com
Mobo:Detailed Specifications for ECS 945GZT-M (v1.0) Intel Socket 775 MicroATX Motherboard Audio Video PCI Express 10100 Ethernet LAN USB 2.0 Serial ATA 945GZT-M V1.0 at TigerDirect.com

Im a computer doesnt need a CD drive to run i dont think becuase im going to pull a my working CD drive out of my old computer now and use it. it reads games n stuff so i know it works. It would save me about 20 bucks if i just transplanted them. My dad needs to use this peice of crap to take an online course so i was wondering if i could take the CD drive and it still work or what. i just found out that i cant transplant my HDD cuz my new mobo thats im ordering wont support it. Its IDE and its only got 1 IDE and i need to use that IDE for the CD drive. so that idea is shot down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom