I hate....

Status
Not open for further replies.

wafflehammer

Fully Optimized
having games to play but no computer to play them on :((((((

Bought crysis, supreme commander, and the expansion to supreme commander months ago because I thought I was going to be getting my computer soon. Well, I ended up not getting it. But hopefully I'll get it around christmas. I just hate having games sitting around that I can't play :( I can't play crap on the computer I'm running now...stupid P4 :(

Don't worry you will get your day when you laugh at your P4 and throw it out your window.. or go hammer time on it..

it's ok i have a pentium d right now. what a pos. when i bought it i paid 150 for it. at the time i was stupid. lured in by the fast clock speeds and large cache. but little did i know i could get a c2d for the same.

only thing worse then having and not being able to you is having but then having it taken away :(
My Mum couldn't take my pc away its way to heavy even the aluminium keyboard weighs 8kgs, even I struggle to lift my monitor without bracing as its around 25kg, my desktop probably weighs the same as my monitor the only light thing is my mouse. I am also 18 and I bought everything myself so screw mum if she trys lol

Don't worry I've been w/out one for 2months now. I'm a console gamer anyways so it doesn't matter but it would be nice to not use this acer laptop and encode dvd's in 15 mins instead of an hour. BAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom