I hate my neighbors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rent a nail gun and nail "Red Cards" to their front doors.
You might have to also purchase a few hundred sheets of red construction paper. But, imagine the look on their faces when they see their front doors littered with Red Cards.

Ok heres what to do:

1. Dress in all black

2. Get a bottle of Either and a cloth of some sort

3. Wait in a bush till you see those kids cross your property

4. Sneak up behind the last one and put the Either soaked cloth on thier face and sleepy time for him

5. Take em out one by one

6. Take pics of them doin gay stuff and send them home to their parents

Solved!

Sugar will not dissolve in gasoline. It's a bogus myth. If I knew they would just pour it directly into the tank, I would put bleach in the can. Bleac will make the inside of the gas tank rust like crazy in a few hours. But I figure it needs to smell like gas. I am leaning toward mixing motor oil and clear silicone in with the gas. Silicone turns to a jelly-like gunk when gas hits it. And if the silicone doesn't clog it up, at least it will smoke like crazy. As for a door, the problem is that there are only 3 walls. I need to save the cash and put up a new one close to the house. It just infuriates me that I have to do this in a small town where I grew up. I can't stand a liar or a thief. I have called the cops, but it takes them a couple hours to drive the 8 blocks from the station to over here.
I do like the shooting them in the knees idea...

I know it dosent dissolve in gas, but his fuel line comes out from the bottom of his tank so the sugar (Or even sand) will get sucked in the lines and be caught in the filter... blocking the flow.

I am SO tired of these punks. Tossing their beer cans in my yard, loud music at all hours, smoking weed. (I sound like an old geezer) But the thing that ticks me off the most is the stealing of my stuff. I have had tools, tool boxes, fishing equipment, etc go missing. Unfortunately, my shed doesn't have a door so I can't lock anything up. It's pretty much a three-sided building with a roof. Today I go to cut the freaking grass, mow till I run out of gas, go to my shed for the gas can. GONE. This is the 3rd one in a year. I think I'm going to get a gas can, put a mixture of gasoline and oil and whatever else I think of, and leave it by the shed door. I just wish I could create a devilish mixture that would kill their car...
Yay!!! Stoop down to their level.

The problem is that some thing like this can start a neighborly war. And if you did not like was going on before....... well it's just going to get worst,

remember.... you have to live next to them.

To **** with that. It ain't "stooping" to their level, it's revenge. Eye for an eye and all that. Honestly? Get the evidence first, black mail them, and if that doesn't work, then call the police and press charges. Nail them for all they are worth. The next step, your property, your stuff, they are uninvited. I would feel threatend in the situation. 12 ga shotgun and rock salt rounds.

Bleach and gas are explosive together.

I would rig up some trip wires attached to a siren or alarm. Wiring a camara up to it would be a good idea as well.

rottweiler.jpg

For some one with a Hannibal Lector avatar, I would of thought that you would just invite them over to your house and have them for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom