I hate my computer

I hate my computer so much stupid piece of crap laptop it sucks so bad its so slow and hte performance is so horrible jesus Christ I need money for a better computer but that computer would have to have the best of every thing and I mean the best it would have to be wicked fast and hte grpahics have to be kick ass!!!!! but no i have no money... I HATE MY POS COMPUTER IT SUCKS SO BAD!!!!1

just pretend it was stolen and get a new one off the house insurance.

i have an even better idea, sell a couple things on ebay, make some money, and start buying your comp piece by piece.

Thats how i built my first gaming PC, once you buy the first piece, youll be so excited to get the other ones time will fly by! :)

Well, usually in here you ask questions which you didnt. Even though socail lounge is for non computer related questions plp still put computer questions in there. You didnt really ask a question, you just want plp to reply and say " lol " , "aww man that sucks" since you didnt even ask a question in the 1st post this thread is kinda garbage and should be in the social lounge imo...

stop being negative :D was nice weather today and has now started raining which is depressing but im still happy as my pc is fairly decent. well compared to what i had before. your laptop cant be that bad lol

My dell laptop runs fine. dude1234's laptop is better then mine so you can't go much lower then me.

Back
Top Bottom