i hate mainstream rap...but

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think all music is great in its own way. I just choose to listen to what I find appealing and what I find a meaning in. Just because I don't like a type of music doesn't mean i'll say it sucks. (except mainstream rap...nothing but talking about ho's and money in that)

edit: sorry for double post. my bad.

Problem is its not all about that, thats a stereotype. I listen to everything, i love rap, and ill turn around listen to metallica too. Even the stuff on the radio...i dont always just listen to the words, i like the beats.....just to bump and cruise, also for the club. A lot of the new stuff is irritating though....i like lil wyte, hes pretty underground too.

Amazon.com: The One and Only: Lil Wyte: Music

I'm a big Hip Hop fan... still i enjoy evanessence & a bit of L. Park.

Music is like food. All has an aquired taste.

some of the beats are ok but i can't stand the thoughtless lyrics.

There is definitely a huge divide.

*Those who are so full of themselves and arrogant and womanizing. (mainstream)
vs.
*Those who struggle and want change in the system. (Underground)

Lol Lil Whyte is straight garbage in my opinion. All of his songs are about clubs *****es, and different drugs. Different strokes I guess :)

At least its real....diff people go thru diff s*** in life and thats his story. Some of the stuff he talks about, i been through myself so i could say the same. Just like some people think metallica or slipknot might be garbage, ill listen to both also though. And dude can rhyme....he can fit words together real good which isnt easy.

Personally I think all music is great in its own way. I just choose to listen to what I find appealing and what I find a meaning in. Just because I don't like a type of music doesn't mean i'll say it sucks. (except mainstream rap...nothing but talking about ho's and money in that)

i like money. and i like hos. :eek:

Well, yeah i like money too. But i don't want to listen to same song and lyrics in 10 different variations from 10 different people.
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom