I hate Geek Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
160 bucks to install a piece of hardware... Imagine the poor sucker who comes in with a PCI card and gets charged 160 bucks for the 3 minutes it takes to open the case, slide the card in, and close the case again. Pure madness. These guys should be shot.

Wow, the site itself is pretty **** ugly. Neon orange, black, and white. Looks like a five year-old created it.

Wow....$210 to set up a network.

I'd be willing to do one of those a day for the rest of the month, lol.

$4500+/month, Muahahahaha.

Sick. Ofcourse its Best Buy that gets to keep that money, not the actual Workers. Anyone know how much they themselves get paid?

I was getting paid 10 bucks an hour. Also, i call the Geek Squad morons becasue they go to get hired as Geek Squad knowing nothing and Best Buy is equally stupid because they hire them. The whole deal deserves to be shot. I believe i have a right to acknowledge this becasue i actualy worked for Geek Squad before.

I went to Best Buy a few months ago to look for a 6800GS but I couldn't find one so I picked up one of the Geek Squad pamplets they had laying around and almost had a heart attack when I saw what they charge for just simple things, It's overkill if you ask me.

I agree that they give basic training to non-computer intelligent personnel. People assume that since Best Buy = Good Electronics store, and Best Buy = Geek Squad, that Geek squad = Good Electronics help.. NEVER the case..

Sylus - what were they charging? My friend does break/fix services and charges $65, is that about what they are?

MacDude425 - My parents wanted me to work there too..

Finally, I thought GS split off of BB or never was part of it, jsut contracted to work there or something.

i thought you had to be A+ certified to work as geek squad...guess not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom