I guess this is a stupid question, but here goes.

Blindfired

Beta member
Sorry in advance for any idiocy on my part. All I can say is that I learn fast, and I dont troll / rage like people you find you Youtube.

I'm wondering if there is in any way possible, to put whatever sound that comes out of your speakers through to someone elses when in a video / audio chat? Kinda like MSN, Ventrillo, Teamspeak, etc.

Whenever you put a mic up to a speaker that is playing music, it is pure static, im just wondering if there is any way of sending your requred sound over to another computer in a live chat without using a mic.

Im not sure how well i described that, if you need further help in deciphering my question, just let me know.

Thanks, AND HAPPY SUMMER! WOOT.

Go to control panel > Sound and audio devices > Click the voice tab > Under voice recording click volume > Options > Properties > Make sure you select recording if its not, and make sure"What you hear" is checked > Hit OK > Select what you hear

Hmmm never used vista so I dont really know... Maybe try googleing Enable what you hear vista or something like that

Back
Top Bottom