I gotta learn to control the power!!

Okay got everything uploaded. Sorry the resolution kinda sucks but its the first i've used my scanner in a while and wasn't sure what settings to put it at. So I just edited and tried to keep the resolution small so it didn't take 3 hours to upload.

These were taken up at my old house. Just playing around riding wheelies up the road. Last shot i'm almost straight up.

WheelieStart.jpg

WheelieMiddle.jpg

WheelieEnd.jpg

On a fourwheeler, lol, I went riding today, and rode my friends 400ex. I was having fun drifting around teh field and all, pulling wheelies in 3rd gear, lots of fun, than I was going slow, 5mph, in first, and gunned to pop a wheelie, its not hard to pop a wheelie, but that one was TOO big, I almost thought I was going to fall off the back, lol. But I'm here now, so its all good. It was fu tho. I wish my parents would get a fourwheeler. I'm not wasting my money on one tho, I'm getting a truck!!

Like this
http://72.29.12.93/modules/ranger.php
or this
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...oors=&transmission=&max_price=2500&cardist=33

I hope to get either one soon.

This was a random thread cause I'm bored, lol.
And I get bored with guys who create threads cos they're bored, did you ride your friend's four-wheeler recklessly because you were, if you did, that was foolish, you could have killed yourself it had fallen on you, they're a tidy old weight, I believe one guy was killed, another ended up in hospital in traction for five months & now has to use a stick for the rest of his life.

you're only young once...
and if you end up dead at least you had a bunch of fun getting there...

not that I support recklessly buggering about...

quads are a load of fun, though to be honest I'd much rather be off road on two wheels then four wheels. (the exit strategy is much simpler if you mess up!)

i have a 4 wheeled buggy. It is so amazing. It has a rollbar and everything, it's basically just a little land rover discovery hehe.

It's only like 13bhp, doesn't go over 25mph but boy it will go up a mountain, I managed to crumpe the garage door up with it :p

Lol... it's so much fun... Out of petrol at the moment then :(

Yeah, they are fun no matter how small. I could pull wheelies on his 350 rancher too, not as big, tho. I fell safer on that one, cause its harder to flip. He told me the wheelies on it were bad for the 4x4.
I was about as high as you in that pic with my wheelie. I meant to pull one, just not that big, but pretty close. I could've moved if it fell. It would continue moving forward, and I would fall off, but it would cost money, and i had a helmit on.

Just ride within your limit. I wouldn't recommend clowing around on a friends bike unless you know what your doing or he doesn't care if you break something.

I started just finding balance. Popping the clutch in first gear and riding wheelies, bicycling on the side wheels, and small jumps. As I got comfortable at slow speeds you can start progressing to faster wheelies and bigger jumps.

It just takes practice and at some point your going to go down no matter how good you are. I've had some bad wipeouts myself you just gotta get back on.

Back
Top Bottom