I got busted for cheating in school

Status
Not open for further replies.

revenge2

In Runtime
ok so uhh yesterday i got busted for cheating at a calclus test. The test was done like a week ago and some other clases have done it before us and soo we were able to get our hands on some questions..

A whole 'lot' of people got caught...why? well because everyone in that little group wrote the same exact answer..word for word... And the given answer was sooo 'very' far fetched (it was the hardest question in the test and a couple found this 'other' way of doing it, and so everyone wrote that down..). And the head of maths caught a snif of whats been going on.

ohh man...never bin in this much trouble before....:eek:. The head of maths questioned a couple of people and i was one of em..

apparently most to all gave out random ******** answers...
and i was the one going, nah sir sorry i cant tell you my sources...(well he knew...so i didnt lie...)

+i didnt exactly...cheat...

dayum..im soo gutted. Failed like 3exams in one day.:confused::(

bummer.

Gotta say though, I don't feel much sympathy for you. Cheaters are lame. They will just end up coasting through school and ending up at some crappy retail job with no future. I've seen it happen countless times.

I hope you learned your lesson.

I cheated in 6th till 7th, how ? Our work was corrected by our person to the right , and that person to the right was always a close friend. Now , 8-9th grade was harder. In all the history lit , I would record what we needed to know on my ipod , since you can listen to "music" it worked. Now High school you cannot cheat , and im getting it up the gladiolus maximums. But now im really studying and getting real grades, cheat wisely if you do, just like Cartman said.

bummer.

Gotta say though, I don't feel much sympathy for you. Cheaters are lame. They will just end up coasting through school and ending up at some crappy retail job with no future. I've seen it happen countless times.

I hope you learned your lesson.
yeah i know:(, but this was my FIRST TIME!!!. it amazes me how things turn out...:eek: the 'luck' ive got....erghh!

Don't do the crime if you can't afford the time.

I can honestly say I never tried to cheat in high school. I had several cheat off of me, though. In college I have enlisted help from others, but I have not used anyone's answers as my own. I am taking courses to learn, not to try to pull a perfect GPA.

yeah i know:(, but this was my FIRST TIME!!!. it amazes me how things turn out...:eek: the 'luck' ive got....erghh!

Doesn't matter if it was teh first time or the 100000000 time. What if you had gotten away with it? Woudl you have thought twice about doing it again? Most likely. Would you have done it again if you knew you could get away with it? Most certainly.

Cheating is never the answer. Study hard and if you fail at least you tried YOUR hardest. Not the hardest of someone else's.

I don't mind giving someone $10 just to put my name on a group project for some garbage English or Humanities course. I don't like paying someone to write up and essay for me because generally the people who do it have much worse writing skills than I do.

As far as math and science courses are concerned, I don't cheat there. I know I've gotta learn it now, or else I'll get screwed hard later on because information I learn in Cal I compiles onto Cal II. Plus I have a certain sense of respect for math and science courses. I've maybe only cheated a handful of times and the majority of those times was in my Spanish course. :D

I wouldnt fret it man, back when i was in th me and m friend special ed (fnny stoner i ever met lol) sat in the very front together in earth environmental and the projector where the teacher had everyone lay their worksheets and what not on was right in front off us. So me and ed would joke around all class period while everyone would do their work adn when someone turned them inme and ed stole their paper, erased their name, and put ours on there. lol i made a low b on every report card and yet my test scores were low d's and f's

just because you cheat in high school doesnt mean your going t grow up and flip burgers thats asinine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom