I got backed into leaving school!! First day driving!!

Yeah, I'll clean up the scuff and maybe tap it a little with a mallet, and talk to her tomorrow. idk know what to say tho, cause I am not making her pay for anything. We are both in high school, not a lot of money or anything. I'm being too nice tho, lol.

Yeah, I'll clean up the scuff and maybe tap it a little with a mallet, and talk to her tomorrow. idk know what to say tho, cause I am not making her pay for anything. We are both in high school, not a lot of money or anything. I'm being too nice tho, lol.

park next to her tomorrow... she will say something.

That's kinda weird. At my school it's first come first serve, because of the tiny parking lot we have. Half of it is reserved for staff, leaving like 100 spots for students. We also have the "pit", which is a gravel area where you can park, which I refuse to go in.

We have a fairly big parking lot at school, yet a lot of people are without a spot on the asphalt. Most of the football players park next to the football stadium. There's designated spots for the teachers, all the blue lied areas. The white lined areas are for students. I get there early and park in the front row of the white lined area. We gotta have a parking permit ($25), but not everyone gets a parking spot...

They also decide to make the traffic flow worse this year. There's a big area where parents could drive to pick up their kids, but they blocked it off, now they have to go all the way around the parking lot just to pick up their kid... That annoys me because it's annoying to try to drive in once the traffic gets going good. I get out to my car as soon as the bell rings and I can get out of there fast. Wait just a little bit longer to get out there and it take 10 minutes to get out of there...

We used to have that, but than people would park like in 2 spots, and the last person there is screwed and all.
We have to hang our parking thing from our rearview mirror, but my friend said he learned in drivers ed. that to hang things from there is illegal.

We used to have that, but than people would park like in 2 spots, and the last person there is screwed and all.
We have to hang our parking thing from our rearview mirror, but my friend said he learned in drivers ed. that to hang things from there is illegal.

Most people know how to park at my school, surprisingly. We have stickers for parking permits. Just put it on the right bottom of the windshield. To hang things from the rear view mirror here isn't illegal. Don't know why it would be anywhere else...

:rolleyes: Female drivers. She should have been looking behind her while she was backing up. I'll bet she was messing with the radio or her cell phone. A big red truck is kinda hard to miss if she would have been looking.

Lol.. A big red truck is pretty hard to miss... Dumb woman drivers. :D

Though it's a bummer to get hit on the first day driving, that's not a big amount of damage. If I had your truck and got hit, yeah it would annoy me, but you can just hammer it out with a rubber mallet and retouch it with some paint if you want. I wouldn't go so far as to replace the whole panel, or even take it to a body shop unless someone else was paying for the whole thing...

I've almost been in numerous accidents. I've almost rear ended quite a few people at school b/c they stop fast. Pulled out in front of someone in a parking lot, I was out of it and my brother was talking to me. Almost hit a couple deer in all, one was just standing in front of me I stopped less than a foot from it. A semi turned right in front of me and then decided to take forever to pull in the place, so I had to stop fast.

Haha... You think that's bad you should see my mum. She knocked a door and ran out the car looking for it ... lmao... mental issues :d

Well, I was leaving, and this other girl started to back out, just before I started passing her if I was farthur back, I would have waited for her to back out and go, but it was too late, so I kept going, and than she slowed down, than stepped on it, and hit my bed. We looked, cause I thought she hit the very back, and nothing, get home, and on the front of the bed, a dent... Here, take a look, I know who she is and all, but I dont think I am going to cause a big comotion or anything. Its a little dent, and I'll clean it up, but I'm not really worried about it. Trucks are meant to be dented, lol.
Yeah, just a few scrapes, I've had far worse, once someone hit my offside at speed, buckling it & knocking my motor into a ditch, that cost his insurers around £1500, luckily I was OK, & my car, a 2 litre Audi was able to be repaired.

Back
Top Bottom