I got backed into leaving school!! First day driving!!

Yeah, I'm insured, her idk, she isnt the brightest, lol. My friends dad might know some people that can do it cheap, but idk. I know it wont cost a whooole lot, cause a new bed is like $300, found that out, cause one of the truck we were looking at had a badly damaged bed. Guy told us a new bed would be $300, but maybe he made that up...

Though it's a bummer to get hit on the first day driving, that's not a big amount of damage. If I had your truck and got hit, yeah it would annoy me, but you can just hammer it out with a rubber mallet and retouch it with some paint if you want. I wouldn't go so far as to replace the whole panel, or even take it to a body shop unless someone else was paying for the whole thing...

I've almost been in numerous accidents. I've almost rear ended quite a few people at school b/c they stop fast. Pulled out in front of someone in a parking lot, I was out of it and my brother was talking to me. Almost hit a couple deer in all, one was just standing in front of me I stopped less than a foot from it. A semi turned right in front of me and then decided to take forever to pull in the place, so I had to stop fast.

Just beat it out yourself with a rubber mallet. Take the rear wheel and the inner fender housing out and you will be able to get to the back of the panel. Just beat on it with the rubber mallet until it's straight again. Might take a bit of time for someone like you who (I'm assuming) hasn't done bodywork before. It's really no big deal, get some touch up paint and you'll be all set to go. You should be able to find the paint code on a door tag or a tag somewhere else and go to advance auto or autozone and they should have it in a can.....perfect match.

Yeah, I am not planning on paying for anything, at least from now on she will look!! I'm going to try and stay and talk to people a little bit after school now, lol. Wait til the parking lot is cleared some more. cause everyone drives like shit in there, all gunning it. I hate it. I do that, but not in a parking lot as small as ours, its just stupid. Wait til you are out on the road or something. Maybe this weekend I'll see what I can do.
I have looked at the truck a lot more, and I can tell, sometime ago, it was in a bad accident. Both sides have repainted parts, left front fender, right door, dent on right side of the bed, that was repaired, except the bottom, and now a dent on the left to match it. The guy that used to have it, liked to go fast, nascar decals.

Man thats such BS.

People need to watch the fuck out..

Something similiar happened to me. But my damage was worse. I made it look better though..

Yeah, lol. She had a bunch of friends in the car tho. So she was talking and all. Oh well. She had just said hi when I was getting in my truck, and than bam, minute later, she nails me, lol.

Back
Top Bottom