I got backed into leaving school!! First day driving!!

superman22x

Golden Master
Well, I was leaving, and this other girl started to back out, just before I started passing her if I was farthur back, I would have waited for her to back out and go, but it was too late, so I kept going, and than she slowed down, than stepped on it, and hit my bed. We looked, cause I thought she hit the very back, and nothing, get home, and on the front of the bed, a dent... Here, take a look, I know who she is and all, but I dont think I am going to cause a big comotion or anything. Its a little dent, and I'll clean it up, but I'm not really worried about it. Trucks are meant to be dented, lol.

DSC00902.jpg

DSC00901.jpg

DSC00900.jpg

not that bad... my sister is missing a tail light becuase somebody hit her backing up... its not that hard to avoid people though... just have to use you brain (too bad most other drivers don't have one...) so now I have to get it replaced, its like a 100 part, and my dad wants me to do it so they don't have to pay someone to work on it... not that bad of a job, but the car is designed to only be worked on by the dealer, so yea...

Well at least you still have your health, your car, and your undying love for Transformers. Or at least you should.

That shouldn't be too expensive of a fix I wouldn't think. Some times those things can be hammered out, then a little touch up on the pain, VOILA!

Good as new.

:rolleyes: Female drivers. She should have been looking behind her while she was backing up. I'll bet she was messing with the radio or her cell phone. A big red truck is kinda hard to miss if she would have been looking.

:rolleyes: Female drivers. She should have been looking behind her while she was backing up. I'll bet she was messing with the radio or her cell phone. A big red truck is kinda hard to miss if she would have been looking.

It's quite incredible what one can see when they actually move their neck, head, and balls of eye in the direction they're moving. WOW!

Hmm... It's not that bad, my sisters car has 2 scrapes from parking lots and one of the fenders is bent... she never got it repaired. And the car is a 2004 so it's not even that old.

Yeah, my dad wants me to talk to her about it, so I am going to do that, tell her there is a dent, and see what she says, and all.
How much you think it would cost to repair this?

Yeah, my dad wants me to talk to her about it, so I am going to do that, tell her there is a dent, and see what she says, and all.
How much you think it would cost to repair this?

It depends obviously first whom you take the vehicle to. But for something like that it could also depend on whether or not they can just hammer it out and smooth it out before touching up the pain. Otherwise if you're looking at replacing the back panel piece...THAT, will cost some cash.

Insurance?

Back
Top Bottom