I got a 1996 Ford ranger XLT!!

Ha ha!!, strange that though, our mad government
freak7.gif
is trying to push through a bill to limit the speed limit in English towns to 20mph:eek:, IT WON'T HAPPEN!!!

Why is that mad??? I fully agree, that during the day, especially at school times, the areas in the middle of towns and schools should be a 20mph speed limit. There are too many children killed because of people going round to fast.

I also support increasing the motorway speed limits to 80mph as well.

Why is that mad??? I fully agree, that during the day, especially at school times, the areas in the middle of towns and schools should be a 20mph speed limit. There are too many children killed because of people going round to fast, I also support increasing the motorway speed limits to 80mph as well.
No I said the Government was mad, read it properly Joe please, oh god no, 20mph would be ideal, but I think our wimpish so called "leaders" will tell that minister to back off, only today, big Gord was reprimanded by the speaker for getting mad at a member of the opposition, never ever happened before as far as I know, nah, he's gone all to pieces since all the hassle he got for putting off an Autumn election, the man is crumbling visibly, what a difference to when he took over the job.
Don't get me wrong, if the Tories were in power I'd have said the same.....who, the Lib Dems you say?, who are they???:confused:

doesnt matter, he lives in the US anyways, most gravel roads are privately owned, where the owners set the speed limit, and to my knowledge, police cant give you a ticket for speeding on them, since its not an official speed limit.

we use kmph in canada so idk but here 20kmph would be sooooooo slow, the speed limits in cites and towns is 50kmph and 30kmph in school zones, cuz of ickle' ones

there is a 15 section by teh school near me.

Hey, check out my lastest thread about this truck, lol.

I was being careful!! Not them.

Back
Top Bottom