I got a 1996 Ford ranger XLT!!

$400 chrysler 300? idk bout that. For a $400 car, dont get something that was once a fast car in its day. Cause, than you know the guy beat on it. If you get a $500 intrepid, you know the person probably didnt beat on it.

Auto? who drives a manual these days!

Nice truck!

me! i love my manuals.. lets you get the power down much better (i can only afford to insure a small engine - 1.6 in my beemer) lol, so being able to get the power down quicker is alot better..

I agree, I love manuals more than anything. I don't care if dual clutch DSG trannies are faster, they are nowhere near as fun.

Hmm lucky you... I can't wait to drive, I already have a 97 eagle vision so I don't have to worry about buying a car :) But it is a piece. The inside of that ford reminds me of my dad's 96' taurus (he sold it to my neighbor before he left) and it's just sitting in the neighbors driveway becasue she doesn't use it (never got plates/license) I am thinking of buying it back from her when I get better at driving (gona beat the 97' vision to sh*t while learning to drive... just because it's such a big and powerful car.) If I do buy the taurus back then i'm gona mod it. I would of had a 2001 taurus but my mom sold it... lol

$400 chrysler 300? idk bout that. For a $400 car, dont get something that was once a fast car in its day. Cause, than you know the guy beat on it. If you get a $500 intrepid, you know the person probably didnt beat on it.

i didnt say that i said maybe a chrysler 300 which is obviously goin to be more expensive:rolleyes:

Well, you can get camaros and thunderbirds for less than a grand sometimes. But they have had the shit beat out of them. Burnouts, donuts, braketork, whatever the person can do.

Nah this ones not much of beast compared to a lot of them at our school. My friend has a 289 Mustang 1966. My other friend has a 7.3L F-250. This one is a bit smaller than those, lol.
Yeah, I kind of wanted manual, but at this point, I take what I can get.
Just be very careful then.

I will. I had a dream I got a ticket on our gravel road, going 20, so hopefully that wont happen, lol.

I will. I had a dream I got a ticket on our gravel road, going 20, so hopefully that wont happen, lol.
Ha ha!!, strange that though, our mad government
freak7.gif
is trying to push through a bill to limit the speed limit in English towns to 20mph:eek:, IT WON'T HAPPEN!!!

Back
Top Bottom