I got a 1996 Ford ranger XLT!!

my first car is going to be a 300-400 dollar piece of shit :)

I went more expensive than you, $500, lol. Plus repairs which put it up to around $700-800. Hasn't broken down yet in the year I've had it (and it puts up with a lot of abuse), though the right rear tire hates me. Had a slow leak from a screw once, then I must have gone off the road b/c I bent the rim and scraped the side of the tire (which put bubbles on the side of the tire), so i had to get a new tire, rim was good enough still. The car does make a bunch of funny noises though. Can't wait for the day I get a newer car...

I say airbag it and ride on 22's SON!
lol

Nah, I really dont like those lowriders at all. Its just not a truck if it is 2" off the ground. Needs to be a couple feet off the ground.

And, its got a premium sound system, I dont think there is a woofer, but its a regular cab, so there is really no place to put a woofer.

Did your pickup come with that K&N filter? You should ask about getting the stock airbox that went with the pickup too, should you ever want to change it back to stock intake. Looks like the filter is just slapped on there with an adapter to the stock tubing. It's all right though. It breathes better. Just don't forget to "recharge" it after awhle when it gets really dirty (assuming that it is a K&N filter).

Otherwise, it's a nice little pickup.

Yup, might remember me talking about getting one, well, I got it. Just need plates, and transfer the title. I'll get pics in a couple minutes.

It's sweet, has some K&N intake filter, and premium sound system. Its really nice. 4.0L, but not 4x4. Long bed, regular cab.
Very nice, but not wanting to be a damp squib, as you are 16, yes you are probably able to drive it, but there is a lot of difference between "able" & "manage to control", that is one big beast, I'm guessing that your parents approve?, believe me or not I'm only thinking of your safety :)

Nah this ones not much of beast compared to a lot of them at our school. My friend has a 289 Mustang 1966. My other friend has a 7.3L F-250. This one is a bit smaller than those, lol.
Yeah, I kind of wanted manual, but at this point, I take what I can get.

Back
Top Bottom