I got a 1996 Ford ranger XLT!!

superman22x

Golden Master
Yup, might remember me talking about getting one, well, I got it. Just need plates, and transfer the title. I'll get pics in a couple minutes.

It's sweet, has some K&N intake filter, and premium sound system. Its really nice. 4.0L, but not 4x4. Long bed, regular cab.

61338549.jpg

19a8fc80.jpg

ed1b09f7.jpg

e9f8868e.jpg

1b8df2b0.jpg

Ha, yeah, there were some ford broncos in that range. If I could have picked out any car for $3000 and under, I would have gone with a thunderbird, mustang, or camaro. But it probably wouldnt have been in this condition, cause you know whoever has a car like that, beats the hell out of it. But since my dad is buying, he chose truck. And I chose Ford. So ranger. Pics are almost done uploading, I'll put them on the first thread when its done.

Yup, might remember me talking about getting one, well, I got it. Just need plates, and transfer the title. I'll get pics in a couple minutes.

It's sweet, has some K&N intake filter, and premium sound system. Its really nice. 4.0L, but not 4x4. Long bed, regular cab.
19a8fc80.jpg
lol......I like the yellow stripe on the back so everyone knows you're a rookie......lmao

[/NASCAR reference]

Back
Top Bottom