• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mssssee2

Graphic Designer
Do you use i-google?

I indeed do, as I discovered before some days in google site there is an I-google link which links to the i-google page. There except for searching for results you can be informed for the news, the weather, play games, search directly in wiklipedia, youtube, google video and other famous sites, browse and administrate your gmail account and use many other web-gadgets (i'm not sure they are called like this), such as streaming and texting. It's a very useful site, cause you can classify the web-gadgets in categories and you modifications will be saved if you have a gmail account. I think google is moving gradually to Web 3.0.;)

yeah I like igoogle...although now with the vista sidebar there's less of a need for it.

BTW wtf are wrong with the Polls on this site? Always brings me to a different page.

gurusan said:
BTW wtf are wrong with the Polls on this site? Always brings me to a different page.
A glitch that is driving DMo nuts, that's what. It has him climbing inside the code trying to figure it out. He has plenty on his plate right now (family matters), but he is still working on it behind the scenes.

Has the problem been pined down to a specific part of the code yet or is it just that random it has escaped him I am no genius but I would like to help with it if I can.

No, I haven't used it. Like Gurusan said its just like the vista sidebar, except I don't get to look at my picture slideshow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom