I freaking Hate steam...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord AnthraX

Fully Optimized
man...

ok so Installed HL2 today and I signed into my account and I updated CS:S...

so I try to go into a server but it says im not allow becuase my account has been banned for cheating!

I Havent done any type of cheating...

This really ****es me off....

And I cant find my CD key to Half Life 2 so Im pretty much screwed....

I hate steam

[/rant]

wow your kidding me.

well I just did a quick search and I found CS:S Hacks.
And I know exactly who put them there.
I let my 19 year old brother use it for one night while I was gone.......I hate him........This is his revenge for me dumping water on him on the 4th of july.....

ugh now ima have to buy another copy....

I was extremely ****ed at first but now Im chill....Knowing that VAC worked gives me a good feeling so I guess It shouldnt be so bad buying a new copy...meh...

:angry:

I wouldn't give another cent to Steam/whoever owns it. I lost my password a while back (i reformatted, and never wrote it down, BTW it was a year ago), so i called up Steam tech support. Essentially, they flat out told me they could not give me my password, even though i could prove that i was the one who purchased the games, and that i am legitimately trying to get my password back.

Im having the same problem

I have an old account that I just remembered and the name..

So I try to retrieve the account....so then send me the confirmation code to my email , I plug it in and they ask me the awnser to my secret question wich is what is your favorite team?

Now me being a North east guy My first awsner would be either Red sox or Patriots.

Now Iv tried millions of combonations but none of them will work!

Im not sure if its case sensitive or not but I think gettting the conformation code from a email should be able to show that Its valid and such?

So frustrating...im trying evrey password I can think of and I know im not going to get it and Valve dosent give a damnn.....

Wasn't there a virus or some sort of hack that would trying to get people's Steam details floating around last year.

It's about the only reason why I have HL2 (and just about all my other Steam Games) always installed.

dang your steam wont work, i wanted to play CS:S with you :(
anyways, steam's never given me problems, but it'll probably happen when i transfer all my games from my dell to my new rig when i get it.

steam is a big piece of poo. i got a brand new half life, 3 years ago, and i tried going online to play, oh and guess wat, I WAS NOT ALLOWED! i tried emailing and calling them, but apparently they dun give a s***

lol, I would dump water on my brothers laptop and then try and see if burnt laptops can fly if it falls off a 3'rd floor if he would get me banned on a game I payed for. :p

-Jo.

Wait- can someone play CS without Steam?
Is there different versions or anything of a sort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom