I found this interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I've been following this for years. The trailers are looking pretty sweet. I kinda wish they had used the original guy they picked for Goku, but eh, at least it's getting made.

EDIT: Though I am a little peeved it's not all that accurate, but what movie like this is?

I never got into this but I gotta tell you, the preview looks pretty cool. I'll check it out when it comes out to "Hollywood Video"

It may not be just like the anime, but what movie is just like the anime/manga versions??? Only one I found similar what so ever was the Deathnote movies, even then they had the plots all twisted around each other in the movies compared to the episodes of it.

But yea, comes out on april 8th, so it is already done, just giving it time for them to market it some...

Well yeah, I'm just peeved cause I've always loved DBZ, and I know the story like the back of my hand, lol.

I remember most of the story, mostly dealing with the green Cell dude, and Boo or bo or w/e that pink guys name was, I remember the video mostly... But names and such I can't remember lmfao, but I was surprised at how well they tried with Bulmas characture, the hair styles are rather close, so... I hope the g/f is gonna want to go with me to the movies on it's premier... If they even show it...

Buu. And yeah, that was later on in the series, near the end of Z before GT. This story is technically from pre-DBZ back in DB, but they way they make the dragon balls and how Goku was trained...way off.

The hairstyle thing really got to me actually, they tried with bulma but failed with everyone else...though I can't say I blame them, trying to make Goku's actual hair would be pretty hilarious.

I'll enjoy it no matter what I think, I'll just have to try not to nitpick too much.

[/nerdout]

LMFAO @ the goku hair... Wonder how heavy that stuff gets.... I did watch some of the older Dragon Ball series, but who knows, maybe in the movie the training is a bit closer? Because they spent almost an entire season in Dragon Ball training goku didnt they?

I remember watching some of this when I was a kid. Picollo is the ****, that guy was my favorite even when he was a bad guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom