I felt like I had to forward this

it's a pretty good account of what shrooms does to a person. And IMO, as far as the possibility of you being dangerous towards yourself that is quite unlikely. The high, in fact, makes you even more apprehensive to to put yourself in danger or extreme situations. For that reason I believe alcohol is a lot worse. Although I would not recommend anyone doing shrooms on a regular basis. How they work is that they poison your body and the reaction is due to both the effects of the poison and your body fighting against it. So not very safe in that sense. The good side is though, if you eat too much at one sitting your gag reflex kicks in and you throw it all up. At least thats what happened to my friend (he's not so intelligent).

Yeah, shrooms are one of the drugs that a lot of people try (typically people who smoke marijunia) once or twice.. some stick with em, and some don't.

Personally I never tried them.. but I'm also straight edge.

it's a pretty good account of what shrooms does to a person. And IMO, as far as the possibility of you being dangerous towards yourself that is quite unlikely. The high, in fact, makes you even more apprehensive to to put yourself in danger or extreme situations. For that reason I believe alcohol is a lot worse. Although I would not recommend anyone doing shrooms on a regular basis. How they work is that they poison your body and the reaction is due to both the effects of the poison and your body fighting against it. So not very safe in that sense. The good side is though, if you eat too much at one sitting your gag reflex kicks in and you throw it all up. At least thats what happened to my friend (he's not so intelligent).

Their's alot of people that have bad trips on shrooms too. Their not highly dangerous (booze is likely worse), but can be scary.

Back
Top Bottom