I felt like I had to forward this

Ð88

Fully Optimized
Some guy's account of being on shrooms. It's funny to me, and I hope it is to people who haven't tried shrooms. And also, don't be a prude and get in a huff because it's about drugs.

And it was amazing, it was sooooooo cool. also i dont care whatchooo niggas think.

It's 2:00 am and I can't fall asleep so I will share my recent shrooming experience with you kind folks:

This was about a week and a half ago. I copped 2 bags which contained 1/8 ounce of shrooms each. I went to my friends house the next day in the morning. I was at his house by 9 and I ate the first stem at 9:30 and then about 5 minutes later I ate 2 caps and 2 more stems. Really long stems. There was nothing to do so while we were waiting for the shrooms to kick in we watched Knocked Up. About 20 minutes into the movie I started feeling the effects and started noticing them. It was really #$%#ing cold that day, so I felt the sudden urge to go into my friends bed and warm up. It was #$%#ing freezing.

I turned on some ATB and shit suddenly became pretty crazy. I layed back down into the bed and when I closed my eyes, I started seeing all these crazy visuals. Then when I opened my eyes I saw baby blue vibrations coming from the laptop. I was seeing the music! Crazy shit. Then I went back into the living room where my friend was still watching Knocked Up. I was feeling sooooooo weird. Out of the blue his #$%#ing tv started to break up. The screen turned into 100 little pieces, and it was as if I was looking at a puzzle. At this point the voices started to track. I got sick of it so I turned the tv off and decided I want to go home. While sitting on the couch (while waiting for my friend to change out of his pajamas) and looking out the balcony window which was covered by see through curtains, I was bugging out. I was seeing different colors and feeling so many different sensations throughout my body. I felt like I was going 100 mph. As I was leaving his #$%#ing floor turned blue. And the more I thought blue, the bluer the floor got. It was pretty crazy.

So we leave the house, and we're walking towards the F train on the Neptune Avenue stop. At this point I'm #$%#ing having dejavu's left and right. I felt so small compared to everything. I kept on saying how this is the coolest feeling ever. When we reached the station, which was only about 150 yards away from his apartment, it felt like we were walking forever. At the station I had this feeling that everything was so familiar and that I've been in the same exact situation about 5 times. I came up with the realization that when we die we reincarnate back into the same life. Lol. Whatever. So...I'm on the train and everything feels so #$%#ing familiar. I had the craziest deja vu when I saw two black kids. Brothers. One was sleeping and the other one had his head on his shoulder and he was also sleeping. In my head I was bugging out because that shit was so familiar to me. I could have sworn that I've seen the same exact thing once before. Then one of the black kids start grilling me. I must have been bugging the #$%# out. I felt uncomfortable with him looking at me so I got up and started looking out the window. I couldn't stop touching the pole. Everything felt great to touch. Everything. I was touching my phone. I have a Nokia 9500. I kept on touching it in my pocket and I kept on feeling it morph. It was wild. I kept on hearing so many crazy sounds.

So finally. My stop on the F train. I get off and I can barely walk down the stairs. I'm taking my time and holding on to the railing. As I'm walking home it feels like home is soooooooooo far away even though my home is a few blocks away from the station. I was walking but it didn't seem like it. It felt like an endless staircase. I had to look down at my feet to convince myself that I was walking. Everytime I'd look up, the #$%#ing scenery would change. At one point, when I looked up from the ground I was in a #$%#ing tropical jungle. It was wild.

Okay. I finally get into my building. I start walking up the stairs. I take a few steps and I say, "#$%# it. I won't be able to do this. There's too many steps. I'm taking the elevator." I get into the elevator. Press the button to my floor. The elevator reaches my floor and I walk to my apartment. I ring the bell. My dad opens the door. Suprisingly, it went well... I said hi to him and I walked into my room, closed the door and that's when I started bugging the fuuuuuck out; to the fullest extent of the #$%#ing phrase.

I took off my jeans, my sweater and my socks. I was in my longjohns and tank top. I turned on the computer and tried to play music. I wanted to listen to The Beatles soooooo #$%#ing badly, but everytime I'd go to turn on iTunes my mind would wander and I'd start walking around my room. I went on AIM for a bit and talked to my favorite person. At one point, I couldn't write anything to her. I wanted to tell her how cool the feeling on shrooms is but I wrote something that looked like this: asldjaslkdklfl sdlkfsdklhvfsklghfshlfh. That's all I could come up with.

She signed off and I had to find something else to do. I'd say out loud, "Tunes! I want some #$%#ing tuuuuuunes!" I'd go to the computer but I'd keep on forgetting that I wanted music because I'd get distracted by my thoughts. The time at that point was 11:10. I would walk around my room, touching everything. I #$%#ing hugged my tv. I couldn't stop touching it. It felt amazing. I couldn't stop doing that spirit fingers bullshit with my hands. The only thoughts racing through my head were about how everything is so trivial. How nothing matters at all. How we're all one; how small our planet is compared to the universe. It's hard to explain. It makes a lot of sense on shrooms.

It was really bright in my room and there was a box of light on my wall. Everytime I'd walk by it, I'd touch it with my fingers and say, "Light! Good!" I was also yawning a lot. I remember saying, "#$%#, man. I love yawning!" I "figured out" that people yawn when they learn something subconsciously. It's really weird. I can't explain it. At one point I was looking into the mirror and making random #$%#iing sounds... Zoom! Zooooooooinks! Zap! Wham! Beep! Bloop! Blaaaaam! I wanted to say onomatopoeia because I knew that's what I was doing but I just kept on making sounds. I was acting like Jim Carrey, Elvis Presley, and those black ministers/preachers. It was soooooo crazy. I kept on thinking about how badly I wished there was a sober person in the room watching and video taping me do all of this shit. I also remember thinking how lucky I am that my dad hasn't walked into the room.

I felt the urge to #$%#ing lay down on my bed. I layed down and I suddenly became soooooooooooo #$%#ing weak. I just felt this thing in the center of my chest vibrating and it felt soooooo weak. I kept on thinking that I was going to die. I wasn't freaking or anything. I accepted it, but I fought it. When I'd close my eyes, I would see the color red. I would force myself to open my eyes and when I did finally open them, I'd just close them again. I remember thinking, "#$%#. It's only 12:40. I won't make it past the #$%#ing day. I just want it to be night already so that tomorrow can come quicker." I also remember thinking about how I didn't want to #$%#ing go to work. I wanted to crawl into the living room, where my dad was and beg him to help me, but then I thought that he'd obviously know I was on some shit (lol). So, finally as I lay "dying" this nigga walks into my room asking me for #$%#ing cd's to burn some #$%#ing russian music. I got up, showed him where I kept it. He took a few and as he was leaving he commented on how messy my room was, and he said something about me keeping my clothes on the floor and then wearing them on my body and how that was dirty. I remember laughing at that.

When my father left my room, my cousin called me. The time was 1:30. I was like, "God daaaaaamn. It's #$%#ign 1:30. Holy shit!" At that point, I wasn't weak or tired anymore. I as already sober at that point. That weak feeling in my chest was gone. I swear, I felt like I was #$%#ing born again. I felt super #$%#ing confident, super #$%#ing strong. I punched my wall as hard as I could and didn't feel a #$%#ing thing. I got dressed and went to work. It was still #$%#ing cold, but I wasn't cold at all. I convinced myself that it wasn't cold and it seemed to work

well, I don't mine people using drugs (they can ruin their life for all I care), as long as they are responsible for themselves when they do use them, and in no way do anything that could possibly effect others.

but yes, that is kinda funny to read, and it really shows what shrooms are like, so now you shouldn't have to try them for yourself.

i live and work on cattle farm and those shrooms grow out in our field in the cattle poopies.:D
me an my freind pik an sell em to people at a college nearby.

i love shrooms my self and no it doesnt sound fake cause i have experienced trips like that myself. altho i wouldnt take them by my self. i was in my room this one trip having eaten alot of liberty caps with my mate. just on our way out my mum calls to me that the computer isnt working. im thinking ohh no interaction with my mum thats not good. she sits down me infront of the computer. i remember all these mad colours coming off the screen and when i looked down at the keys they were moving and wiggling around around with these patterns coming off them. for the life of me i couldnt figure out what the problem was and i cant remember what it is as it was a very long time ago but i do remember having to say some bull story so i could get out of there and then beng able to fix it striaght away the next day becuase it was that simple.

it does sound pretty realistic did you do it alone that not a safe idea espacialliy if you keep guns in your room like me(not loaded). if not it still not best idea.

Back
Top Bottom