i dont know where else to put this so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ollithemagicbum

In Runtime
whenever i try to open internet explorer, it comes up. but when i type in an address, it opens up in firefox. it hasnt done this before. is there any way to get it back to normal?

Why don't you stick with Firefox? It's a better browser. Maybe IE is not your default browser.

i think IE was my default, but when i'm on firefox, some of the sites freezes up on me. it never happened on IE though. is there anyway to make IE the default again?

In IE, go to Internet Options > Programs tab > and click the box where it says "Internet Explorer should check to see whether it is the default browser". Then press OK. Restart IE, and when it ask to make it the default browser, click yes.

i just did that, but it didnt ask if it wanted to make it the default browser. i restarted the pc, and it still opens websites in firefox. is this normal?

Maybe uninstall Firefox, if you're not using it. That will revert the default browser status, back to IE.

i just uninstalled...its fine but the only way i can get to websites is by searching. when i try using the adress bar, it says: application not found.
do you know how to fix that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom