I can't believe this happened, 13 year old randomly beaten to a pulp beside my work

If they ever catch who done this. They should be tied down and every bone in their body broken in the space of over a week starting with fingers and toes and work your way up. Then if they survive that shoot them in the knee caps and watch the f*****s suffer

Re: I can't believe this happened, 13 year old randomly beaten to a pulp beside my work

Wow. What the hell is this world coming to? :(

Re: I can't believe this happened, 13 year old randomly beaten to a pulp beside my work

Aecliptic said:
Thats pretty messed up and I agree with Nik... someone does that to someone I care about... they will be in a coma too (if they are lucky).
so what happens when his friends or family do the same to you after you've exacted your revenge?
your friends go out and do the same to his friends, their friends freidns tdo the same to your friends friends...

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

coolcomputer89 said:
if that happened to my family or friends, I'd be out asking questions and figuring out where the f***er lives. No-one gets away with that s****t

What good would it do going to the person house. They would be sitting waiting with a riffle in their hand for anyone who shows up.That is how people get hurt taking the law in your own hands.Don't get me wrong I know at some point a person has to do what has to be done. But I would call the police first,Then if they did nothing about it I would go from there.

wow, ill kick whoever did thats ass, us lax players gotta stick together

mammikoura said:
well shit happens.

Someone brutally murders my kid, and you tell me, "Shit Happens", You had better start running.

It really is sad what society is coming to and how we deal with individuals like this legally. You beat my child to death, and I catch you, Your going to go the same way. But legally it doesn't work like that.

The love for family is like no other. When someone crosses that line, I honestly don't think theres anything in this world that is going to stop me or others for that matter in pursuing justice accordingly.

Realisticly speaking, Yes, You can bet your ass your out there hunting this individual down, but, when you do catch em, kill em. Now you have someone after you and your family. What gets solved?

Todays day in age, People hate me and want a piece of me for just issuing citations, or hauling someone off to jail while on/off Probation. Which is why I am allowed to legally carry a firearm.. You take someones family member, I'm moving countrys.

Back
Top Bottom