i can see a file on my google drive on my phone but not on my computer

bigdan

Daemon Poster
I've uploaded a file to google drive from my phone but i don't see it on my computer. at first i thought it was a timing lag but there's no reason there should be a lag since it's a web-based application. plus it's been a while and the file still hasn't appeared. can anyone advise?

btw the only reason i use google drive is to transfer files from my phone to my computer and vice versa. before this i used to email them. is there a better way?

thanks!

I've uploaded a file to google drive from my phone but i don't see it on my computer. at first i thought it was a timing lag but there's no reason there should be a lag since it's a web-based application. plus it's been a while and the file still hasn't appeared. can anyone advise?

btw the only reason i use google drive is to transfer files from my phone to my computer and vice versa. before this i used to email them. is there a better way?

thanks!

Are you sure it's on the same Drive account? I have multiple Google accounts on my phone, and thus have access to multiple Drive instances.

Back
Top Bottom