I can finally now play DVD Audio Discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricB

Chillin Techie
I had this problem for years. I once had $3,000 pioner dvd player that could play them. however, when it started getting old, it would struggle to get to the second layer of movies, so I offed it on a pawn shop. I couldn't find another dvd player to play them.

on the computer front nobody cared to make software to play them

finally power dvd address this issue. power dvd 10 plays everything period. now I can listen to my DVD Audio Disc.

the dvd audio format kill stereo or any other audio format. you just have to hear it to believe it

If they're anything like HDCD than they're pretty awesome. I think it was microsoft who bought the company that made HDCD encoder and then they basically ruined it by pretty much totally halting it. Such a shame, sounds pretty awesome, especially something like Dire Straights.

If they're anything like HDCD than they're pretty awesome. I think it was microsoft who bought the company that made HDCD encoder and then they basically ruined it by pretty much totally halting it. Such a shame, sounds pretty awesome, especially something like Dire Straights.

right

MS messed up of the whole hdcd concept. they tried to change the sound spec (so they could make money off of it) and found out the hard way that they couldn't

They shouldn't of messed with it in the first place. Instead they should of just kept it how it was and advertised it as some revolutionary audio advancement in terms of quality, perhaps a slight exageration but then so is all marketing.

There are programs that rip DVDA.

I had one a while ago that I used to rip the 24/96 tracks off The Beatles "Love" remix DVDA.

It's OK, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom