I broke my keyboard :/

Do the English love sweet tea or is that just Alabamians/southerners?
FYI, I don't like tea period but I'm considered strange around here for that fact.

And I drink around my keyboard all the time. BUT it rolls under the desk, so no probs! :D

D-Lew said:
Do the English love sweet tea or is that just Alabamians/southerners?
FYI, I don't like tea period but I'm considered strange around here for that fact.

And I drink around my keyboard all the time. BUT it rolls under the desk, so no probs! :D
Same with mine, I have a roll out keyboard shelf so mine is hidden and protected under the desk so I don't spill my coffee all over it....:)

i get disgusted thinking about what might be inside some of you guys' keyboards......:eek:

Tommy Boy said:
i get disgusted thinking about what might be inside some of you guys' keyboards......:eek:

yep, thats why I never check what I can find inside my keyboard.. And never think about it.

Yeah, I probably have a ton of crud in my keyboard. I always eat and drink by my computer so sometimes food gets inside it. One time I flipped it over, gave it a shake and all this crud like crumbs, loose hair, stuff I don't even want to know...you name it. Gets kinda gross at times.

when I first read the title, I though you got mad at a game or somthing and snaped your keyboard in half. That is why I got a slicon keyboard, Even if I get mad I cant break it! :p

Sounds like your keyboard is dead if none of the keys work now. Good thing they don't cost that much. Get them on Newegg. They are dirt cheap on there.

Back
Top Bottom