I broke Her Heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both you and her deserve that **** tenfold, you had a god dang internet relationship over myspace/facebook/msn/emoland and you didn't even have the balls to at least pick up the phone and CALL rather than conveying your feelings over some text messenger.

That, and the fact that she sounds like a fat emo chick who goes home and cries while stuffing her face with cake

Just in case you didn't take the hint, she wants to **** you, and you screwed that up.

way to go!

OK, since I have probably had more therapy than all the rest of the members of this board combined, I'll give this a shot. She has self esteem problems, so do you. She is very insecure, so are you. She bases her happiness on other people. By that, she is only happy if she is somebody's girlfriend. You did lead her on by your words in the start. You liked the attention she was giving you. BUT she did ask you for an honest answer which you gave. You did the right thing by being honest. It isn't your fault she couldn't deal with that answer. Forgive yourself and move on.

Just in case you didn't take the hint, she wants to **** you, and you screwed that up.

way to go!

I know she didnt just want to be my girlfriend, that she also wanted me to bang her. Some may say I screwed up but I say how? Hypothetically speaking, I bang her and she gets pregnant then what am I going to do? So in the end I didn't screw up.

I know she didnt just want to be my girlfriend, that she also wanted me to bang her. Some may say I screwed up but I say how? Hypothetically speaking, I bang her and she gets pregnant then what am I going to do? So in the end I didn't screw up.

Protection protection protection.

gaara said:
Both you and her deserve that **** tenfold, you had a god dang internet relationship over myspace/facebook/msn/emoland and you didn't even have the balls to at least pick up the phone and CALL rather than conveying your feelings over some text messenger.

That, and the fact that she sounds like a fat emo chick who goes home and cries while stuffing her face with cake

That's exactly what I was thinking.

...That, and the fact that she sounds like a fat emo chick who goes home and cries while stuffing her face with cake

Now that's just cruel...! :classic:

OK, since I have probably had more therapy than all the rest of the members of this board combined, I'll give this a shot. She has self esteem problems, so do you. She is very insecure, so are you. She bases her happiness on other people. By that, she is only happy if she is somebody's girlfriend. You did lead her on by your words in the start. You liked the attention she was giving you. BUT she did ask you for an honest answer which you gave. You did the right thing by being honest. It isn't your fault she couldn't deal with that answer. Forgive yourself and move on.

I agree with your thinking there. Although she sounds more insecure [than you Ioanni].

That's why god invented CONDOMS!
condoms.jpg

So you can nail all the women you want and not get them pregnant and prevent the spread of disease AT THE SAME TIME!

Ohh yeah heres the note she wrote

Like, so, let me get this straight.....like, she like wrote a note? Like, I didn't think you students used paper and pens anymore. You sure it wasn't an eMail or an eNote, or maybe even an eWhisper or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom