I believe...HDdvd will not die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's a nice difference and great if you have that kind of disposable income. I don't know yet if I want to drop money on 1k-2k TV, new Receiver, and Blu Ray player at the moment. There's alot better things I can do with the money, like taking a big chunk out of my student loan debt.

hahaa true its not nothing cheap but when has tech been cheap???? and i never said the change would be instant.now the format of disc is more optimate n my opinion plus blurays uncompresed sound and video makes a difference from hd dvd. although the battle in between hd and bluray will be great it the year to come.

well did you read much more than the title? lol
I love my STARWARS and ALIENS laserdisc collectors sets! :p

:lol: Yeah right. Just like all those small shops that still rent out Laser Disc and Beta Max video tapes that still seem to hang around.

Hahahahahaha

Hahahahahahaha

If you actually think what you said is true you're an idiot. ;)

DVD is still the most popular format...and HD DVD is more advanced than it...comparing a future format war that's truly undecided to a defeated technology from a decade ago is pure idiocy...

I don't get why people are taking this format war personally. I understand it for PS3 users..if Blu-Ray succeeds, their console will probably succeed, if it doesn't...its a wasted $600...

I think most of the talk about blu-ray already having won is people trying to say its over hoping it will be because they have a personal stake...

The format war has barely begun...

A lot of people really REALLY hate sony for the crap they push on the market. Then other people like theend, are on sony's jock no matter what they do. I personally want the superior technology to win, which is hd-dvd. Its already finalized, has tons more options and is cheaper. Sony is pushing their inferior product on the market so that they get proceeds from every sale. Had microsoft included an HD-Dvd player in the 360, this "war" would be far different at this point.

But, i will be sticking to my standard dvd and playing them through my media pc until which time that whatever format wins and becomes affordable.

Hahahahahaha

Hahahahahahaha

If you actually think what you said is true you're an idiot. ;)

DVD is still the most popular format...and HD DVD is more advanced than it...comparing a future format war that's truly undecided to a defeated technology from a decade ago is pure idiocy...

I don't get why people are taking this format war personally. I understand it for PS3 users..if Blu-Ray succeeds, their console will probably succeed, if it doesn't...its a wasted $600...

I think most of the talk about blu-ray already having won is people trying to say its over hoping it will be because they have a personal stake...

The format war has barely begun...

He does live in Australia, maybe that stuff still tags around over there. :freak:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom